- Author Bio
- Author Image
- Five Fun Facts about Lauren
- Professional Contact Info
- On Social Media
Lauren Stewart lives in Northern California with two of the most amazing children the world has ever seen. She grew up reading Stephen King, Ray Bradbury, Piers Anthony, and Agatha Christie, and spent far too much time studying Shakespeare in college.
Her writing took a turn to the more tortuously romantic side because of the influence of a few hardcore women like JR Ward, Karen Marie Moning, Nalini Singh, Charlaine Harris, and Janet Evanovich. She reads almost every genre, so naturally, her writing reflects that. In every story, you'll find elements of other genres–fantasy, mystery, romance, paranormal, and suspense, all with a big dollop of humor. Because what doesn't kill us should make us laugh.
Five Fun Facts about Lauren
- A few of Lauren’s favorite TV Shows are The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, The Office, and Raising Hope. She’s also partial to binge-watching almost anything on Netflix.
- Lauren spent her formative years studying dance intensely—contemporary, tap, jazz, and ballet. It kept her out of trouble until her early twenties.
- Lauren has lived in North and South California, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, Montreal, Canada, a few islands in the Carribean, and a few cities in Mexico. Don’t ask her to name her favorite. She also spent a month living on a boat in Spain.
- Lauren lives with her two kids, a cat named after a Harry Potter character, and will soon be adding a puppy to the mix. But don’t tell her kids because it’s a surprise!
- Someday, Lauren hopes to have a little house by the ocean, preferably in Hawaii, with lots of fruit trees and a great place to sit outside and write. But for now, she’s happily living in Northern California, close to her amazing parents, brother, and sister.
Professional Contact Info
For media, sales, and/or subsidiary rights inquiries, fill out the form below: